German Mining & Minerals performs engineering, design and project management services based on the Value for Money philosophy. From concept over project development planning to implementation, monitoring and project evaluation – we give our customer the full benefit of our skills and time, sourcing the necessary know-how from our experts.
With our team that held executive and senior supervisory level positions in a number of projects, we have a proven record of good management in delivering results to our customers.
German Mining & Minerals (GM2) has been founded to support clients in the Mining Industry with a complete set of integrated design, engineering and mining services. Our service portfolio focuses on providing the client with no-fuss, one-stop-shop strategic consultancy and multidisciplinary professional services, from exploration over mining activities to transport infrastructure and logistics.
German Mining & Minerals is a joint venture by two renowned companies, both with a long company history and leaders in their field of expertise, who share the common goal to deliver outstanding services to their clients.
ECTerra is an exploration and mining consultancy company specialised in developing projects from grass roots exploration to production. ECTerra brings together professionals from various disciplines, including exploration geology, mining operations, geotechnics, health and safety, finance, security, community relations and social development.
Inros Lackner stands for sophisticated engineering, planning and design solutions and offers a unique profile of expertise and experience that was consistently developed over many years. Interdisciplinary teams can ensure technically, ecologically and economically optimal solutions.
GM2`s expertise covers the following areas:
- Competent Person
- Preparation of NI43-101 and JORC Technical Reports
- Resource and reserve estimation
- Scoping studies and strategic planning
- Feasibility studies
- Due diligence reviews
- Economic and financial assessments
- Optimisation of existing studies and
- Mine and process design and engineering
- Infrastructure design and engineering, including railways, roads, power and ports
- Environmental and social management planning
- Closure and remediation studies and implementation
- Construction supervision, including preparation of tender and contract documents
- Operations reviews for benchmarking and cost/productivity improvements
- Technical and financial reviews for debt and equity financing
- Property valuations and privatisation studies
- Exchange listing and regulatory reporting
- Independent investor advisory services
- Property inspections for statutory, insurance or other purposes
- Litigation support
We would be glad to hear from you. Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.